- This event has passed.
Writing a Training Session Plan
2 July @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$70
A session plan is an important document for any professional trainer. Yet many trainers don’t know where to begin when it becomes to writing a session plan. A session plan can help ensure your training sessions cover what they need to cover, the students learn what they need to learn, your sessions run according to the time allocated, and students are given appropriate time for questions, activities and assessment. In competency based assessment and the vocational education and training sector, they are also a key document in demonstrating compliance for your RTO. In this webinar we look at the key components of a session plan. What it should cover and some different styles and templates you might like to use when you are designing your next session plan.
- What should a session plan include
- Different ways of laying out a session plan
- Planning your session
- Using your session plan during delivery
- Reviewing and refining your session plan
- Certificate of Attendance to add to your PD file
- Copy of slides and any related handouts
- Opportunity to ask questions of our expert
This webinar will cover:
By attending this webinar, you will receive: