Survival Skills for New Trainers & Assessors
30 September @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$70
If you’ve just started out as a new trainer/assessor, this webinar will help you to put your best foot forward right from the start in your new career. We will explore the essential skills and practices of an excellent trainer/assessor, the habits you’ll need to have from early on, how to provide suitable support to your students, what you need to think about when it comes to your paperwork and admin and how to keep on top of your PD requirements.
This webinar will cover:
- What makes a good trainer?
- Personal best, professional best
- Essentials for success
- Importance of excellent recordkeeping
- Key documents required for assessment decision making
- Keeping on top of your PD requirements
- Keeping on top of industry changes
- Do’s and don’ts for new trainers and assessors
By attending this webinar, you will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance to add to your PD file
- Copy of slides and any related handouts
- Opportunity to ask questions of our expert