Providing Support to your Overseas Students
15 July @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$70
With ASQA’s regulatory strategy now focusing on international providers, CRICOS providers must ensure how they are providing sufficient and suitable learning and welfare support to their overseas students. This webinar will help you unpack what ASQA is looking to see here as well as how you can implement a top-notch student support program in your organisation for happier, supported students and better retention rates. This webinar will focus on providing practical, hands-on advice for international colleges of all shapes and sizes.
- Providing the right support services for your cohort
- What personnel and HR documentation do you need to have in place?
- Providing staff with relevant training, resources, and support
- Providing the right information to students at the right time
- Easing the transition through excellent orientation
- How and when to refer students
- Keeping records of support provision
By attending this webinar, you will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance to add to your PD file
- Copy of slides and any related handouts
- Opportunity to ask questions of our expert
This webinar will cover: