- This event has passed.
Embedding your Industry Engagement Practices
22 July @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Consulting with, and regularly engaging with, industry is fundamental to delivering quality in the VET sector and ensuring future success for your students. It ensures that your courses are delivered in line with current industry expectations and that your graduates will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to help them succeed in the workplace. Additionally, industry engagement is required under Clauses 1.1 and 1.2 of the Standards for RTOs and is often an area that RTOs struggle to keep on top of. This webinar will look at some simple ways you can make industry engagement part of your RTO’s regular routine to ensure you’re getting continuous feedback that you can feed into your courses and stay on top of your RTO compliance requirements.
- This webinar will cover:
- The benefits of industry engagement
- What should we hope to learn from industry engagement?
- Who should be involved in industry engagement?
- Different approaches to industry engagement
- Harnessing the power of regular industry feedback
- Certificate of Attendance to add to your PD file
- Copy of slides and any related handouts
- Opportunity to ask questions of our expert
By attending this webinar, you will receive: