Did you know…
About these recent changes to Training Packages?
The following qualifications are amongst a total of 46 which have been revised in the CHC08:
- Advanced Diploma of Disability (CHC60112)
- Diploma of Counselling (CHC51712)
- Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30212)
- Certificate III in Children’s Services (CHC30712)
- Certificate III in Home and Communicty Care (CHC30312)
All Competitive Manufacturing qualifications from the MSA07 Manufacturing Training Package have been superceded by qualifications in the MSS11 Sustainability Training Package. For example:
- Certificate II in Competetitive Manufacturing (MSA21108) has been replaced by MSS20312 – Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices.
- Certificate III in Competetitive Manufacturing (MSA31108) has been replaced by MSS30312 Certificate III in Compettiive Systems and Practices.
- Certificate IV in Competetitive Manufacturing (MSA41108) has been replaced by MSS40312 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices.