Shashi has more than 13 years of experience in the VET sector. She has been employed within multi-jurisdictional RTOs in roles such as Administration Manager, Operations Manager, Training Manager and Division Manager.
Shashi has also worked with numerous RTOs on a large range of projects, such as system reviews, interview reviews/audits, preparation for initial audits or re-registration audits, adding courses to scope, course design, assessment writing and validation. She is also experienced in the recruitment of qualified and experienced trainers and assessors.
Shashi’s expertise and passion is in:
- management and business systems
- administration and record keeping
- policy and procedure development
- course and assessment design
- enhancing efficiencies
- organisational compliance reviews
- assisting new and existing organisations to fulfil their goals.
Shashi has been largely responsible for writing and developing the RTO Quality Management System, which is now on sale through RTO Advice Group. This system has recently been updated to reflect the new 2015 standards and is now in use by a number of RTOs around the country.