Its not a secret that setting up an RTO can be difficult..
Visitors to the Australlian Skills Quality Authority page are greeted with phrases like: ‘Complex process’, ‘high standards’, and ‘rigorous assessment’. It can be intimidating! The details and particular requirements can make for a gruelling process, but it’s certainly not impossible. Especially if you have a team of experts on your side..
To become an RTO you need
- Systems for managing quality across your business
- Detailed policies and procedures to meet the Standards
- Strategies for managing marketing and student information
- Suitable training facilities and equipment
- Training and assessment materials for all units and qualifications
- Suitable and appropriate record keeping procedures and student management system
- Experienced and qualified trainers and assessors and appropriate documentation to demonstrate this
- Strategies for ensuring ongoing professional development of your trainers
- Strategies for engaging industry in the development and delivery of your courses
- Detailed Training and Assessment Strategies for each qualification you intend to deliver
…and much more!
We know the ins and outs of how to get your RTO registered successfully, so you can have confidence that your application is in the right hands.
Here for you
Whether you are:
- Already in the process of setting up an RTO and need some advice.
- Planing on setting up an RTO in the near future
- Exploring or researching options for setting up an RTO
We can help!
We have packages for:
Why Choose us?
RTO Advice Gorup has been helping RTOs get registered since 2009 and have collectively set up close to 100 RTOs
We provide you with:
- Access to your own dedicated consultant supported by our consulting team
- Tried and tested approach to initial registration applications and audits
- Training throughout the application process so you’re ready to hit the ground running
- Expert knowledge, additional tips and strategies
- Phone and email support
- All the policies, procedures, forms, templates and documents you need to run your RTO
Ready to find out more?