Writing your own policies and procedures for your RTO can literally take hundreds of hours. Making sure you have policies that cover all of the requirements for CRICOS and ELICOS providers. This includes the ELICOS Standards 2018,and the National Code 2018 (CRICOS), as well as detailed procedures that will guide staff in the day to day requirements of their job can take a long time, and many trials and versions to get right.
Don’t spend your valuable time writing new documents from scratch. These templates give you somewhere to start, mapped to the ELICOS Standards 2018 and the National Code 2018, with highlighting and merge fields for areas that need to be customised to suit your English Language College
We give all the documents to you in Microsoft Word (or Microsoft Excel where applicable), so that you can change, add, or adapt words as you need to, to suit your english language college
We provide the policies and procedures you need plus forms, templates, and tools you can use to run your college with ease.
Our Quality Management System includes:
- A complete set of template policies and procedures that are written to meet the requirements of the ELICOS Standards 2018 PLUS the National Code 2018.
- Supporting documents, templates, forms and tools to run your College in line with the requirements of the Standards and the National Code. This includes Teacher forms, education agents agreement, student handbook, enrolment forms, continuous improvement forms and registers, health and safety templates, and much much more.
- A Compliance Matrix showing how each document relates to the Standards and the National Code.
- An Implementation Guide giving you step by step instructions on customising the templates to suit your english language college.
This system is perfect if you are an english language college delivering to International Students, and registered (or applying to become registered) with ASQA.
With this package you’ll get access to:
- Required policies and their accompanying procedures, organised into different business areas, with highlighting and fields to make customising for your english language college a breeze, and mapped to the relevant Standards.
- Forms, templates, checklists and flowcharts to support the implementation of policies and procedures – for use by staff, students, trainers and others.
- Central registers to track and record your compliance activities – for example: continuous improvement register, marketing register, validation schedule and more
- An Implementation Guide, with detailed instructions on how to customise the documents and implement for your english language college.
- A Compliance Matrix that maps how each policy and procedure relates to the Standards and National Code 2018.
- Resources Folder – recommended publicly available VET resources provided for ease of access.
- Access to up to three hours of support from one of our consultants to respond to questions about the QMS as required.
- Free updates to the documents for three months from the date of purchase.
Whatever the size of your college, this package has a quality-focused approach and ensures you can get up and running with your new documents quickly.