RTO Auditing Fundamentals
$245.00 Inc GST
This three-part webinar series explores the basic principles and procedures any successful internal auditor must use when conducting audits within an RTO, including key things to look out for under each of the standards.
Designed for those with experience in VET, who want to make sure their internal auditing schedule comprehensive and want to learn more about formal audit processes which can be used for both internal and external audits.
This three-part webinar series explores the basic principles and procedures any successful Auditor must carry out when auditing a Registered Training Organisation.
Designed for experienced VET professionals, looking to get into internal auditing, this session covers basic auditing principles, auditing preparation and execution processes, how to choose a sample to audit, and an in-depth look at the most common ‘gotchas’ and traps often found by Auditors.
Session participants walk away with a strong understanding of expectations and standards around RTO audits in today’s current environment? The content of this session is regularly updated to reflect current auditing regulations and practices.
- Introduction to auditing, auditing principles, purpose of an audit
- What to audit and how often
- Choosing your sample
- Preparing to conduct an audit – finding a suitable report template, notifying staff, who should be involved
- Choosing your sample appropriately (choosing high volume/ high risk quals, units etc)
- Key points to look for under each standard.
Where do RTOs often go wrong?
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides
Session 1: October 04, 2019
Session 2: October 11, 2019
Session 3: October 18, 2019
Start time: 14:00 p.m.
End time: 15:00 p.m.