PowerPoints that Save Lives – Avoiding Death by PowerPoint
$85.00 Inc GST
In today’s increasingly online world its essential that as a trainer you have the skills and knowledge to deliver engaging webinars that keep students actively participating throughout the session. Learn to deliver engaging, fun and informative online training that keeps participants completely engaged at throughout the webinar. This session will provide you with powerful tips, tricks and strategies that you can use to ensure your audience stays engaged.
PowerPoint presentations can be a powerful tool for trainers, and when used correctly can increase student engagement and retention of information. However, many trainers have become accustomed to relying on their PowerPoint presentations and unintentionally kill their audience with poorly designed presentations (hands up whose sat through a presentation where the presenter has read directly from the slide – BORING!). This happens too often and very few know how to transform PowerPoints to give life to their audiences and to their content! This webinar will empower you with the skills and knowledge to engaging, meaningful presentations that won’t send your audience to sleep!
In this webinar you will learn:
- Stats on casualties and audiences suffering from PowerPoint.
- Whose fault is it really that people are dying?
- History of PowerPoint and the current education system.
- Four critical mindset shifts to make the change from ‘being’ the tool to ‘using’ the tool to your biggest advantage.
- The science behind why death by PowerPoint happens.
- How to guarantee that your slides engage every learner in every moment.
- Some example slides that will kill, some slides that will bring life to your audience.
- Understand the science of engagement.
- How to memorise your presentation content easily.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides