Getting Assessment Validation Right
$160.00 Inc GST
Learn what it takes to plan and conduct a good validation session. Join us for this two-part webinar series, to learn the ins and outs of validation including common examples of things that will often be picked up during validation and the actions that should be taken to address them.
All RTOs need to ensure they regularly and systematically validate their assessment tools, processes and decisions. It’s important to validate assessment before, during and after assessment decisions have been made.
Make sure you know today’s expectations about how much to validate, when to validate, and a solid process for validating assessment.
We’ll look at some strategies you can use to effectively schedule your validation and keep on top of the requirements, and also look at good validation systems that will ensure validation is a positive experience for those involved and it’s used as a learning and improvement opportunity.
In this two-part series, we’ll cover:
- The value of validation
- Understanding the requirements of the standards
- Difference between validation and moderation
- Understanding sample sizes and methods for choosing your sample
- Designing your validation process
- What to look out for in your validation sessions – with examples
What to do with the information that comes out of your validation session
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides