ELICOS Curriculum – General English Upper Intermediate
$1,500.00 Inc GST
The General English course is designed to prepare students for conversation, everyday situations and daily interactions that take place when travelling or living in an English-speaking country.
Students learn and practice the four macro-skills of listening, reading, writing and speaking in an interactive environment.
This product includes a licence to use our curriculum within your ELICOS College. This curriculum has been developed by our team of ELICOS experts and has passed successfully through a number of ELICOS audits with ASQA.
You will receive:
- Curriculum structure, including rationale, aims and objectives.
- Curriculum design overview – main content areas
- Syllabus including a 12 week timetable, teaching plans and lesson plans
- Certificate templates
- Full list of text books
- This product is sold under the terms of our Licence Agreement.
- Files are provided in Microsoft Word format and can be customised if required.
- You can add your logo and contact details to all purchased documents and make changes to the documents as necessary.
- The licence permits use only within the licensed organisation only, without limitations on student numbers.
- You are not permitted to share the resources with any other entity or organisation.
Our Quality Commitment
RTO Advice Group has a strong commitment to quality. We’ll take on board feedback from clients and audits.