Dealing with Disruptive Learners
$85.00 Inc GST
Disruptive learners can be your biggest challenge as a trainer! Every class has disruptive learners, so as a trainer its vital you learn how to combat this with simple strategies! Among other key topics you will learn the three steps to dealing with disruptive learners and how to create cohesion in a group.
Students being disruptive can be one of the challenges any trainer will face. Some students come late, talk over the trainer, don’t allow others to contribute, act as class clowns, hinder the learning process and can become a nightmare for the trainer delivering a training session. These issues are preventable and easily managed! Join us in this webinar to learn strategies to deal with disruptive learners.
Key topics include:
- What is an optimal learning environment?
- Stages of group development.
- How to create effective learning boundaries.
- The three principles that lead to a well performing group.
- Simple course coaching questions that instil greater compliance in learners.
- How to get buy in from all students and create cohesion in a group.
- The three steps to dealing with disruptive learners and behaviour management.
- The two types of students that will test the boundary conditions of the classroom the most.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of any and all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides
Start date: September 25, 2019
Start time: 02:00 p.m.
End time: 03:00 p.m.