Coaching Skills – Creating Self-Driven Learners through Coaching
$85.00 Inc GST
Need the skills to develop learners that are self-driven? In this webinar discover the tools & techniques that you can use to impact and inspire your students including the catalysts that make students reluctant to learn.
In adult education, it’s important to have learners that are self-driven and who take full control of their own learning journey. However, ‘learning’ skills are not something that people are born with, and need to be developed over time. Learn the simple tools and techniques that you can use to impact, inspire and develop resilience in your learners.
In the webinar you will learn:
- Levels of learner readiness.
- The key catalysts that make students reluctant to learn.
- How to instil a growth mindset in your learners.
- How to know if you are babysitting students too much.
- Setting your students up for long term success.
- Setting up ‘Learning Tracker’ and accountability systems that create organic progress for learners.
At the end of this webinar you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A copy of all handouts
- A copy of the presentation slides