For One Night Only.
Some of you may have already heard about our upcoming challenge in May! Yes, our teams are challenging themselves in Coastrek 2018, where they will be taking on a 30km trek to help raise funds for The Fred Hollows Foundation. You can read more about Coastrek here.
- When: Friday May 4th, 2018
- Where: The Eureka Hotel, 1 Church Street, Richmond
- Time: From 7pm, for a 7.30pm start
- Cost: $25 per individual entry or $250 for a table of 10
Get your ticket today!
We aim to get 50 people to attend for us to make our target fundraising goal of $650! To help make this happen, visit our fundraiser event page here or go to https://www.ivvy.com.au/event/KG8RDQ/
Register for an individual ticket or for your group of 10
If you’re on our mailing list, here are your trivia questions and answers:
1. Which horse won the Melbourne Cup in 2002? Media Puzzle
2. Spinach is high in which mineral? Iron
3. What planet is closest to earth? Venus
4. Which sign of the zodiac is represented by the ram? Aries
5. Who designed the Sydney Opera House? Joern Ulzon
6. Who was the author of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe? C.S Lewis
7. Mount Everest is found in which mountain range? The Himalayas
8. Where was Ned Kelly’s last stand? Glenrowan
9. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan? Tinkerbell
10. What does the acronym USB stand for when referring to a computer port? Universal Serial Bus
11. Released in 1992, what is the best selling soundtrack album of all time? The Bodyguard
12. What is the tallest waterfall in Australia? Wallaman Falls, QLD
13. Which fictional city is the home of Batman? Gotham City
14. What is the highest grossing Australian movie? Crocodile Dundee
15. What is the name of Harry’s pet owl in the Harry Potter series? Hedwig
16. How many ships were in the First Fleet? 11
17. What does AFL stand for in the sport? Australian Football League
18. Who was the oldest member of the rock band The Beatles? Ringo Starr
19. In the film Babe, what kind of animal was Babe? A pig
20. Why should you attend Trivia night in May? To have fun, support our teams and raise funds to end blindness!
HOW DID YOU SCORE?
1-5 – We recommend you sit this one out.
5-10 – Probably best to join a team with winning players.
10-15 – Some good skills here, practice makes perfect!
15-20 – TRIVIA SUPERSTAR! Is there any point of you even competing?