Eduworks Resources have been busy reviewing and updating the look and feel of our products based on feedback from our customers. Our redesign has focused on being more user friendly to not only the students, but also to assessors. Some of our changes include:
- a style ‘revamp’ – our materials have a brand new design
- mapping documents are now included in the Marking Guide rather than as separate documents
- inclusion of an Assessment Task Cover Sheet in front of each assessment task in the Student Assessment Booklet
- simplified, straightforward instructions for students
- detailed guidance for assessors about what is required for each task.
We are really proud of our new format and we would love you to have a look. Feel free to contact us for a sample (ph: 1300 761 141 or email email@example.com)
We are also preparing assessment materials for the following qualifications:
- HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
These are all due for release in 2015, with Certificate III in Individual Support ready for release this month.
Other qualifications that are in the early stages of development include:
- SIT50313 Diploma of Hospitality
- FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting
- FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting.
These will be available in early 2016.
Published 22nd October, 2015