Higher Education and Skills Group (HESG) and International Specliased Skills Institute (ISS Institute) are giving away 10 overseas fellowships worth $13,000.
Applicants need to be currently employed in either a Victoria TAFE Institute or a Victorian Registered Training Organisation that is contracted under the Skills for Victoria program.
Fellowships aim to assist in reducing skills shortages in key Victorian industries, in particular (but not limited to):
- Advanced/Lean Manufacturing
- Building and Construction
- Clean Energy Technologies
- Engineering Trades
- Health and Community Services
- New and Emerging Technologies (e.g. Digital)
- Property and Business Services
- Tourism and Regional Development
- Adult and Community Education, and Vocational Education and Training Pedagogy
Applications close 4pm Monday 8th October 2012