Looking for your next role in an RTO or VET sector?
We are 100% dedicated to recruiting for the VET sector so send us your details and we’ll let you know if any jobs arise that may be suitable for you.
Your recruitment consultant will get to know you and your business so they can find a candidate that suits your role, your organisation and your culture. You’ll have direct access to your recruitmentconsultant throughout the process.
Only RTO roles
We only recruit for RTOs and the VET sector so you can be sure we know industry needs inside and out and we’re in touch with the best candidates in the industry.
For permanent placements, we offer a 3 month guarantee so if you are not satisfied with your candidate, we’ll replace, free of charge.
Get in touch with us to discuss your needs for your next role. Your recruitment consultant will work with you throughout the process so they’ll get to know your business inside and out. You can be sure we’ll find the right person, with the right skill and knowledge and the right cultural fit for your organisation.Employers Click Here
For candidates applying for training and assessing roles, we can provide advice on suitability in terms of the qualifications and experience required. We recruit for roles across the country, so no matter where you’re based, we can help.Candidate Click Here
OUR RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- Is dedicated to recruiting for RTOs and the VET sector, so we’re 100% focused on the needs of only this industry
- Comes from an RTO management, consulting and auditing background, so we know how to spot candidates with the right background and capabilities
- Has a wide pool of job-ready candidates available.
- Don’t risk getting it wrong. We guarantee permanent staff that we recruit for three months from the date of commencement. If, in the unfortunate event that the staff member leaves within the three-month period, they will be replaced with no additional cost.
- We are in contact with many industry professionals who may be looking for a new position and would be perfect for your organisation.
- We understand the strain vacancies can put on the daily operations of a busy RTO. We will work hard to ensure that the position is filled as quickly as possible, while never compromising your needs.
- Trust our industry experience. Having successfully owned and operated an award-winning national RTO for over 10 years, and now consulting to a large number of RTOs nationally, we understand the personal and professional commitment required of staff to succeed in the VET sector.