Skills First Implementation & Support Program
For Victorian RTOs with a 2017 Skills First contract
RTO Advice Group have designed this three part program to help you understand the requirements of the Skills First contract and make sure all systems and processes are set up correctly to operate with success. Participating in this program ensures CEOs, managers and student administrative staff are equipped to manage their RTO with the contract effectively.
Our Skills Firsts support services are tailored towards the following key areas of the contract:
- Systems and administration
- Reports and claims.
Duration: 2 days
- Pre-training review & eligibility
- Data entry requirements
- Student Management System set up
- Evidence of student participation
- Policies & procedures
- Third party agreements
- Key dates
- Internal audit requirements
- Reporting requirements for trainer/assessors
- Skills Victoria Training Systems & processes
- Claiming processes
- Reporting requirements for warnings
- Reporting requirements for rejections
Use the booking form below to enquire about our Skills First Implementation program, or contact us on 1300 676 870 for a friendly discussion.
*Please note, by providing us with your email you are giving us permission to add your details the RTO Advice Group mailing list.